CUPA PIZARRAS European Tour Aftermovie
After an intense week, the CUPA PIZARRAS European Tour came to an end, we hope you enjoyed this virtual trip as much as we did. Six roofers from different locations in France, Belgium and the United Kingdom showed us their best skills and taught us some natural slate secrets.
In case you missed one of our six stops, do not worry: we have prepared the highlights of the trip, so you can enjoy it whenever you want. Did you know that there this many different ways to treat and install natural slate?
Each to their own, so we have prepared a quick survey at the bottom where you can vote for the roofer that you liked the most. We want to know your opinions!
- We started our journey with Matthieu Vion in France, where we enjoyed an amazing first person view. We felt like we were on that roof!
- Ryan Edgar, from the United Kingdom, cut natural slate so naturally that it seemed easy. Do not miss the thickness of our HEAVY 3.
- The Belgian participant, Luc Van Steertegem, surprised us with a beautiful sunrise. Who didn’t suffer from vertigo climbing that scaffolding?
- We also met the guys from Les Toits de Maxime, which showed us through an amazing time-lapse that natural slate is a contemporary solution for façades.
- Stuart Wheeler Roofing took us to the heights with a drone. We could enjoy from astonishing views of a project next to the sea.
- Last but not least, Jim explained the three ways used to cut natural slate in France. Do you use the same methods? Which one do you think is the best?
Are you also a natural slate professional? You can use the hashtag #CUPApizarras in social media to showcase your work, we will be more than happy to share it with our community! If you are interested to engage in the next events… feel free to contact us in the way you prefer, via our website or any social media channels!
Even if this is not a competition, we would like to know which roofer was your favourite. You can evaluate skills, job quality or even tool handling. Let’s see your favourite!